What's NEW?!

Clearance Bin

Check out our clearance bin on our Facebook Page to get amazing discounts for our mosaic kits!

Handmade Items for Sale

Great for gifts or for your own personal collection!

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Must. Work. Must. Not. Be. Lazy.

Yes, I have been lazy. After Urbanscapes, all I wanted to do was sit down, prop my legs up on a comfy cushy, sip my iced lemon tea and listen to Latin Jazz. But! The show must go on. So here are some great news from us!

I'm so stoked to tell you that: Finally! We have all the pictures of our colours up and it is a total of 113 different colours and finishings combined! That hit me hard when I was doing a massive stock-check recently and the living hall looked like this. And I had 2 more storage boxes unopened then!

Orderly Chaos (Low-quality pic taken using cameraphone)
Now it is easier for you to choose your colours rather than from the colour chart. Sometimes, the colour chart can be vastly different from the actual tiles due to the manufacturing process. Also, do take into consideration different colour quality of monitors or my camera. It may differ slightly from the actual tiles :)

Another great news is that we will be in our next craft fair this coming August the 20th! Yes, we're going to be at Jaya One for "Markets @ Jaya One" which is a combination of Chic POP, Better Weekends and Crafty Art Market. We missed the last one in June so we definitely won't miss this one! Come see us then! More details to be given later...

And lastly, my order of books from Amazon.com is now in my hands! My itchy hands also clicked on 2 other books other than the one I was telling you about. It's just 'coz they has such a sweet feature called Used - Like New and some of the prices are just crazy! Gonna take my own sweet time reading them and maybe come up with some new aprons/business ideas/decor ideas or two. I'll be sure to share them with you!

I do so love crafty books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...