What's NEW?!

Clearance Bin

Check out our clearance bin on our Facebook Page to get amazing discounts for our mosaic kits!

Handmade Items for Sale

Great for gifts or for your own personal collection!

Friday 24 June 2011

Of spaces in between

So lately I've been alternating between the study room, the dining table, the living room table, the kitchen table and the guest room, leaving a trail of chaos everywhere I go. And now, I have officially ran out of spaces to work! My vice is that I start on so many projects at the same time, much to the dismay of my husband. I truly believe that behind every crafter is a very patient husband.

While taking a short break, I thought I'd dream up my own airy workspace to add on to my ever-growing "when I grow up" list. Looks like I'm not the only one in the blogosphere looking to improve their work condition. Nest of posies wrote a post on how she transformed her workspace rather economically. I have to say though it looks like a lot of work, it did turn out beautiful! I especially love her Inspirational Board which she literally made from trash!

Nest of Posies' Inspirational Board

Another blogger and crafter, wrote a post on how she recreates her craft room when she moved into a new (and really beautiful) house. Her previous craft room was in the basement and then she moved into the attic in her new house! Oh, how I wish we have attics and basements in our houses, although for Asians that might be a nest for horror stories :P In that post she also introduced some books to help, I can't help it but ordered this on Amazon (and resulted in an 1-hour side-track of books under Craft & Hobbies, yikes!):

Ordered from Amazon!
Another blogger invited other crafty people to show their workspaces and another toured the blogosphere and chose her favourites. This was my favourite: 

In love with white wooden furniture and French windows.

Ok, now I'm inspired to work harder (and clean up a little...). Till then, may your creative spaces be always airy and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...