What's NEW?!

Clearance Bin

Check out our clearance bin on our Facebook Page to get amazing discounts for our mosaic kits!

Handmade Items for Sale

Great for gifts or for your own personal collection!

Thursday 16 June 2011

A progress in work = work-in-progress

Today I sent a SOS tweet out for some motivation. It is certainly not easy to keep on at a goal and stay motivated throughout. You just have to wonder sometimes, how some people (usually the successful ones) manage to stay pumped up; the party-the-whole-night and the earliest-to-arrive-FRESH-in-the-office ones that we so like to hate. Methinks it just boils down to one word: Determination. And today, I am determined to finally finish a welcome page for Square Art! (timestamp noted)


On another note, I just got great news that Square Art has been selected to be one of Urbanscapes' vendor for next month's art festival - until I saw their vendor rate. Would definitely have to give this some deep, deep thought. Although Square Art has been making its appearances and doing well in craft fairs so far, there are many other avenues that I am also considering. Will definitely share some news about that soon - another WIP. Oh my, I better heed the wisdom of not starting so many things that I cannot finish!

Will you be going to Urbanscapes this 16th of July?

2 comments:

  1. Lol! As a vendor or a buyer? :) Still thinking if I should join lah...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...