What's NEW?!

Clearance Bin

Check out our clearance bin on our Facebook Page to get amazing discounts for our mosaic kits!

Handmade Items for Sale

Great for gifts or for your own personal collection!

Saturday 13 August 2011

Squared! IKEA's MALMA mirror frame

Recently, a customer asked what she could do with her IKEA mirror frames which she bought recently. It was such an interesting conversation it brought me to experiment on some of them myself! I finally finished one and one more yet to grout. Still not sure what grout colours to use - should I use white/black or beige?

Here's how it looked like initially.

I like how white grout looks on black tiles.
Sadly, the word "Love"didn't quite stand out as I hoped it would :(
A close-up. I had fun creating the heart shapes!
The finished unfinished. Not sure what grout to put. 
Now you've seen what you can do with the IKEA mirror frame, why not try one yourself? Come find us in Jaya One this Saturday (20th August) to have a look at the displays and try out some kits for yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...