What's NEW?!

Clearance Bin

Check out our clearance bin on our Facebook Page to get amazing discounts for our mosaic kits!

Handmade Items for Sale

Great for gifts or for your own personal collection!

Monday 10 October 2011

More new kits coming up!

Hi everyone! I hope all of you are preparing to close the year in a big way. I simply cannot believe that it is October already and as I was counting off the months to December, I honestly did not know that it was less than 3 months away!

Back when I was 6 or 7, I used to do a countdown towards Christmas which always meant new dresses and shoes, and lots of presents! I used to have a McDonald's calendar colouring book and I usually X'ed out the dates leading towards Christmas. Fast-forward to the present day, even though I no longer have a McDonald's calendar, I still have the same excited feeling whenever Christmas is approaching! Oooh, presents! And never too early to start listening to Christmas carols! :D

So this year, we are preparing some new items specially for you this Christmas - a season of love and giving. Some of the kits are Christmas-themed, some of them are not. This year, if you are planning to give something to your loved ones, why not get them a DIY Kit to work on themselves? Also, if you are planning on giving it as a gift, let us know and we will gift wrap your item at NO EXTRA CHARGE!

Here's what's coming soon:

Another good news is that we are going to be participating in the next Markets @ Jaya One this October 29th. If you would like first dips on our new designs, come find us then! More details on this later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...