What's NEW?!

Clearance Bin

Check out our clearance bin on our Facebook Page to get amazing discounts for our mosaic kits!

Handmade Items for Sale

Great for gifts or for your own personal collection!

Monday 21 March 2011

Mosaic-ify your pictures!

Why not have some fun with your personal pictures and create mosaic art with them? While browsing the Internet looking for something like this, I stumbled upon Andrea Mosaic that offers a freeware that allows you to create picture mosaics! All you have to download it, choose your original picture and select a whole folder of pictures to choose from as your tiles. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

It's very simple and easy to follow, here are two examples of what I created with the freeware:
 


This is a picture of lovely little house in Burano, Italy. Using the freeware, I created this picture mosaic on the right using 500 tiles of pictures from my collection. 




Use it for memorable events, then, print it out, frame it and hang on your wall. This is a picture of my wedding using 3000 tiles, all from folders of my wedding pictures. 

Try it out today! :) ^CL

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...